Salomon’s Pro Combi SC are the ideal Nordic boots for up-and-coming
multi-discipline racers. Their progressive lateral support, ankle
freedom and flexible sole make them perfect for both skating and
classic. The boot is 100% PVC free construction.
- ENVELOPMENT: Sensifit Providing extremely precise and comfortable foothold to feet ranging from narrow to wide.
- LACING: Quicklace Salomon's well-known one-pull lacing system for precise and snug fit; kevlar laces that go through polygliding hooks.
- CHASSIS Flex Combi SC 3D Skate Injected plastic chassis, allows heel support and good torsional rigidity to optimize power transfer.
- CUFF: Racing Skate Built to offer more lateral support and transmission, this cuff offers direct connection to the chassis.
- INSOLE: Hyper Soft Extra comfort layer.
- LAST: 102 Performance Fit Medium volume for maximum foothold, high comfort and precise fit.
- LINING: Thinsulate™ R 78% This highly isolating lining is made with at least 78% recycled materials, so your feet can enjoy great protection.
- OUTSOLE: PROLINK Racing skate This
racing outsole with low profile offers abrasion resistance and
rigidity, maximizes power transfer, and delivers exceptional snow
feeling and torsional rigidity for skating.
- FIT: Double Step-in Strap Conveniently placed on the top of the tongue and cuff, these two small straps make it easier to open the boot and step in.
- FIT: Custom Fit Combination of comfort foam, thermo-moldable foam and lycra provide ultimate fit and comfort to every foot's morphology.
- CLIMATE MANAGEMENT: Waterproof Zipper Designed
to better protect your feet from snow and water, this waterproof zipper
covers the laces and ensures your feet stay dry longer.
- CLIMATE MANAGEMENT: ClimaSalomon WP Membrane Salomon’s
highly waterproof ClimaSalomon™ WP Membrane tests at 100.000 mm on the
Schmerber scale, where more than 30.000 mm is already considered
suitable for extreme conditions.