Designed for adventurous outdoor enthusiast looking for warm and
comfortable touring boots with enough grip when walking, Salomon’s
ESCAPE PLUS offer it all, plus improved ankle support and a waterproof
zipper for top-level insulation. Entirely made of 100% PVC FREE
materials, they will keep your feet warm and comfortable all day.
anatomical and slightly wider fit offers foothold and maximum comfort,
while the Custom Fit™ and Quicklace™ systems customize the fit perfectly
to the shape of every foot.
- The ergonomic touring cuff provides additional stability and ankle support while maintaining efficient lateral support.
Protection and warmth
- 100% PVC free, these boots have a waterproof zipper to keep water and snow out and a Thinsulate™ 78% Recycled lining for warmth.
- CHASSIS: Touring Flex
- Specific flex for touring skiers, with a natural forefoot rolling.
- CUFF: Ergonomic Touring
- Semi-rigid cuff around the ankles that provides lateral and rear support for better stability and control.
- LAST: 105 Touring Fit
- Generous anatomical shape for maximum comfort and warmth.
- CHASSIS: Thermo formed heel counter
- Thermo-formed reinforcement for more stability and comfort.
- LACING: Quicklace
- Salomon's well-known one-pull lacing system for precise and snug fit; kevlar laces that go through polygliding hooks.
- LINING: Thinsulate™ R 78%
- This highly isolating lining is made with at least 78% recycled materials, so your feet can enjoy great protection.
- OUTSOLE: PROLINK Touring
easy walking outsole providing the optimum balance between flex and
torsional rigidity. Specific polymer ensures good grip and durability.
- FIT: Custom Fit
- Combination of comfort foam, thermo-moldable foam and lycra provide ultimate fit and comfort to every foot's morphology.
- CLIMATE MANAGEMENT: Waterproof Zipper
to better protect your feet from snow and water, this waterproof zipper
covers the laces and ensures your feet stay dry longer.